Monday, September 29, 2008

under the guise of anonymity.. almost

I try to keep this blog as 'neutral' as possible, i.e. I try to avoid mentioning names as much as possible to maintain an element of privacy and generalisation rather than writing tales about specific people. The generalisation appeals to me because I feel like humans all have a set of similar experiences so that they are able to relate to somebody's writing.. but when you start including names it becomes different.. okay I'm rambling again.. but I'm mentioning this because I find it quite difficult to omit names in some instances. So trying to hide the fact that this blog is mine, is not really possible I believe, given the nature of the content.

Thus I will continue to write without trying [too hard] to maintain an element of privacy - I have my handwritten journal for that.

No comments: