I have decided that games are taking up too much of my time these days, namely Word Challenge, Pet Society and Gostop. Even admitting that Pet Society takes up my time is embarrassing. But that's a good thing I think, because that's extra incentive to change.
So, the challenge I'm proposing to myself is that I will not play games for 10 days, starting tonight - well then I should make that 10.5 days, because tonight is really only half a day. Instead, I will aim to read more, whether it's for leisure or for study, and play more piano, and maybe get creative as well (although that last point is unlikely).
Good luck to me! I don't know if I can do it but I'm hoping this public announcement will help.
---
TBTTHTMT: Drawing in my special art book with Crayola crayons, and sharing in the fun moment with my boyfriend. Shame we had to get off the train before he could finish his part :(
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment