Everything I listen to today seems to be extra specially awesome.
What have I been listening to?
- Ayo's latest album, Gravity at Last (which reminds me of the concert I went to on Sunday night);
- Two of Ben Harper's old albums, The Will to Live and Burn to Shine (I haven't some of these songs in ages and they're so different to his more recent material); and
- The soundtrack to Sister Act 2 (some great Motown-y gospel and 90s pop R&B tunes).
And now I'm currently listening to the Step Up soundtrack. I was clubbing and krumping in my room to the first track, and got so puffed out that I decided to sit down and try to study French again.
I've been cranking through the musical genres.. a bit of alternative/reggae, then some roots, and then some Motown/gospel, and then some hip-hop. I don't usually appreciate all styles in one day, like I have today. It's bizarre but it's fantastic!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If only you had recorded yourself clubbing away :D I would looove to see that :P
Post a Comment