My dream life (or at least the aspects I've thought about so far):
- I will live in a moderately spacious apartment or town house, ie. somewhere in a complex, because it makes me feel safer than just being in a house;
- The house will let in a lot of natural light, especially the bedroom so I can wake up with the sun;
- I might have one or two pets - dogs and/or cats;
- The house will have a good sound system;
- I will be able to host occasional dinner parties or games nights at my place, so I can catch up with my friends on a regular basis;
- I will have a large comfortable sofa that is great for snuggling and cuddling :)
Things I appreciate in people, and also in a relationship (in no particular order):
- Musical & artistic creativity
- Sportiness
- Inner strength
- An appreciation of the natural world, the flora and fauna
- A willingness to listen to and learn from others
- A thirst for all kinds of knowledge
- A deep interest in world cultures
- Tact & awareness, generally being alert of one's surroundings
- The ability to laugh at yourself as well as others
- Openness, including a natural inclination to share, or "show and tell"
- Humility
- Patience
- Understanding
- Energy
- Gratitude
- Acceptance (being non-judgmental)
- A natural generosity towards others, friends and strangers alike
- The desire to self-improvement
- Level-headedness
- A good sense of humour
- Honesty
Even I don't have all of the above. But maybe I'll get there one day..
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment