Friday, April 17, 2009

today's angel cards

- Astara: "You deserve the best! Reach for the stars with your dreams and desires, and don't compromise!"

- Maat: Fairness. "This situation will be handled in a fair and just manner."

- Feeling Safe

- Abundance


What does this all mean? Perhaps I should believe in myself more, and have faith that things will right themselves. Who knows.

Today I was listening to John Legend's first album "Get Lifted". It is definitely a fantastic album full of good beats and melodies. I used to be obsessed about the album, and having not heard the album for a long time now, today I remembered why. His second album "Once Again" is quite good too, but it has a completely different feel. I haven't really listened properly to his third album "Evolver", but from what I recall it's a lot clubbier. Nowhere near as impressive as the first record.

No comments: