Monday, April 27, 2009

best exercise ever.

I love to dance.

Dancing to a groove-filled song in the comfortable privacy of my bedroom makes me sweat and puff like mad even though it's only for 10-15 minutes.

Well at least I think the people in the other apartment complex aren't watching me from their kitchen window.. they're a moderate distance away but they have a direct view of my bedroom so I do wonder whether they've ever seen me dancing, because I can certainly see them moving around occasionally.

I keep moving and I dance hard, and it makes me feel so good.

I also use it as an opportunity to stretch out my muscles, as they tend to get used to being in certain positions (read: sitting at the computer, standing in a golfing position) as time goes by.

Time for some water and then some more grooving!

1 comment: