And it's not over yet (unless you're one of those people who believe Sunday is the first day of the week. Imagine if the actual first day of the week was like, Friday. That would mess with people's minds.)!
I'm so very tired - tomorrow will be no exception - but there's so much to write about. I'll just mention what I've been up to.
Went to the gym on Tuesday. Went to uni on Tuesday and Wednesday (during uni HOLIDAYS! Can't they just give us less work). Lan & I visited Taronga Zoo on Thursday, which was lots of fun! Would love to go again :) And last night I attended Dani & Zhi Wen's joint 21st, which was also lots of fun.
It feels like I've been going non-stop all week.. managed to sleep in until midday today which was much-needed. But I have to be up by 6.30am tomorrow so I think I'll take an early night tonight as well.. golf at 7.40am.. what a struggle..
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay for sleep in!
Post a Comment