Saturday, October 25, 2008

if love is akin to mental illness..

..then I am a complete maniac.

I want to be able to tell him every day that I love him, without destroying the impact behind those three words that are so difficult to utter together. I don't want to waste a single moment; he's who I live for and who I would die for. And the worst part is, I don't know if he'll ever understand the depth of emotion I feel. Maybe I'm wrong; maybe what I'm searching for is a woman's compassion and understanding, and trying to receive that from a man would be a near impossible task it seems. All I want is to find a way to show him what I feel, so that he thinks to himself "Wow, she really loves me." I want to live my life with the knowledge that he understands why I do the things I do. It's because I'm so in love.

No comments: