I seem to write more when I'm in an un-happy mood. I put that hyphen in because I don't mean unhappy in the sense that I'm feeling sad; I'm trying to cover every other emotion apart from happy. For example, when I'm angry. Or when I'm stressed, which slides into anger, which falls into upset. Or when I'm feeling nothing - I'm neither here nor there; I'm not hungry nor am I full; I'm not sad but I'm not happy either.
That's possibly the worst feeling - blankness. You literally feel like a blank piece of A4 paper.
I dunno. Sometimes being angry is fun. Maybe it's the adrenalin that's running through the body. Does your body create adrenalin when you're angry? I'm not sure. I was never any good at science.
Or maybe it's because when I'm happy, I'm usually nowhere near a computer, and I'm having too much to sit down and say something about it. And besides, I find that it can be quite difficult to convey intense happiness using words, unless you're using a lot of exclamation marks, which makes it look like you're also shouting a lot. But you shout when you're excited, so I suppose it makes sense.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment