Monday, November 5, 2007

end of semester, end of subject

Ahh.. it's finally time to hand in the journal. I've got a Time magazine from the last week of January that I wanted to re-read and write about for Week 11's discussions - it's a "Mind & Body special / A User's Guide to the Brain" and one of the articles in the magazine is titled "The mystery of consciousness" - it would have been great to write about in this journal, but time has gotten the better of me unfortunately.

Looking back on the Science & Religion subject, I think it would have been a wiser decision to have studied the gen. ed. during full-time uni, when I would have more time to invest into the discussions and the readings and the research. That said, I think I've done as best I could given my cirumstances, and it's been great fun sharing and contrasting ideas with a group of people whom I've never met nor seen (how bizarre)!

And now it's done, and the final page has been written, and so I bid this science and religion journal a fond farewell :)

No comments: