Being the craze that it is, I guess a post on Harry Potter is inevitable, hey?
Just saw the movie with my parents - and I thought it was a great film. Yes, it was darker than the previous films (although they've just been getting darker and darker), and there weren't many humourous moments, but I liked how the characters were really developed throughout the film, and the way the three leads stepped up to their roles. Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint - a great trio. And all the actors surrounding them in their respective roles, they too are excellent and well suited to their roles. Whoever did the casting on this project did a great job in selecting their team, that's for sure!
And the special effects were amazing, as expected. The creatures are always so fun to watch, and the battle scenes at the end of the film were spectacular. Also of note is the fireworks display during an exam, proudly presented by the Weasley twins.. loved the firework dragon that concluded the dazzling piece.
I can't help but think of the cast and crew both on and behind the scenes, what a lucky group of people, to be involved in such a popular and marvellous expedition that is the Harry Potter film series.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment