Monday, November 17, 2008

it's so curious..

There are just too many things that seem to happen by chance..

- Told a friend tonight about how much I miss playing saxophone, and that I wanted to borrow his alto sometime.. and then it turns out that he's got a house party in my area this weekend so he can actually drop it off!

- Had a random craving to listen to Miriam Makeba's music a few days before I discovered that she had passed away.

- After a few moments of silence one day, I had a desire to ask my boyfriend if he loved me. I thought about asking him, then decided to say nothing instead.. and shortly thereafter, he asked me the exact same question.

These are just a few recent examples. Things like this seem to happen on a moderately regular basis. I just don't understand. It's too much to be just pure random coincidence in my opinion.. I feel like I must have some kind of psychic ability that I haven't tapped into yet. I probably sound like a crazy person when I say that, but I do believe it. Something to ponder..

No comments: