It's funny how things can be different because they stay the same.
Paradoxical comment I know, but if you know me, you probably know by now that I like to be confusing (and to be confused) sometimes.
What makes me say this is the album I'm currently listening to, which is John Legend's Once Again. I remember hearing it for the first time, and I was rather disappointed and unimpressed by the songs, because it was so different to his debut Get Lifted; it seemed more mainstream and chillaxed, and.. well, just different. And I, being the stubborn mule that I (occasionally) am, didn't really like the new sound he was coming up with.
It's been at least a year now since he released his second album, and having just watched the music video for "Save Room" on a friend's Facebook profile, and not to mention listening to the album in the car last night, I'm really enjoying the songs right now. I think they're absolutely fantastic!
I can't believe it's taken me this long to see the light and hear the music.
----------------
Now playing: John Legend - Again
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment