Tired because I've been trying to do my tax assignment for most of the day. Just before I hit the metaphorical hay, I thought I had better post my angel card divinations from the last two days at work:
Thursday
- Emerging
- Daniel: "I am the Angel of Marriage, and I am assisting you right now."
- Aeracura: Blossoming. "You are just getting started, so have patience with yourself and the process, and do not give up."
- Positive Expectations
Well I'm not getting married anytime soon, but I did find out the next day that a couple we know got engaged on Tuesday.. so maybe I was tapping into that somehow. The other cards I took as positive signs for the weekend ahead, as I've been stressed about the tax assignment and its completion.
Friday
- Azure: "Your desired outcome will occur in the very near future. Have patience and faith, and don't try to force it to happen."
- Athena: Inner Wisdom. "You know what to do. Trust your inner wisdom, and take appropriate action without delay."
- Friendship
- Make Music
Oddly enough I haven't made any music yet - unless you count the rapping I've been doing the last couple of nights. I've been trying to learn the rap parts from two favourite songs of mine - Turn Your Lights Down Low by Lauryn Hill feat. Bob Marley and Got Til Its Gone by Janet Jackson feat. Q-Tip - and I also discovered that I know almost all of the rap to another favourite song (I thought I only knew a couple of lines), Rock the House by Gorillaz, once I heard the song playing on iTunes.
Anyways, time for some sleep so I can finish off my tax assignment tomorrow. Can't wait until it's all done!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with the assignment!
I was wondering, are angel card readings ever negative :/ ?
Post a Comment