Dreams are really beautiful. Sometimes they're so vivid and real that I can keep them, and hold them close to my heart and let them lift me up emotionally and spiritually*.
I don't remember all the dreams that I enjoy. Sometimes they disappear as I'm getting ready to go out in the morning. Sometimes I can think about them for most of the day, and then I forget them. But the best part is when they suddenly come back to you, out of nowhere, and you can enjoy the moment and smile to yourself, because the thought is all your own, and nobody else can touch it.
I'm really glad I have dreams.
*Being spiritual is different to being religious.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I used to dream alot. But it stopped when the holidays started D:
Keep Dreaming :P
Post a Comment