I feel rather stressed these days. When I think about why, I can break it down to a few things:
- There are too many thoughts flying around in my mind. Not only that, but I also feel incapable of organising or utilising (i.e. taking action on) any of them.
- I feel as though I have responsibilities owing to other people, but I feel like I don't have the time to fulfill those duties. This is inextricably linked to the above point.
- I can't sit down and study for my exams like a good uni student. Procrastination is unimaginably excessive. This is, of course, a key catalyst for the aforementioned points.
Facts of life (at present):
- I enjoy listening to music.
- I need to study.
My unfortunate problem:
- I can't listen to music and study at the same time, as the music distracts my brain cells and makes them travel in all different directions. Here I am also assuming that brain cells can travel (which, in reality, I doubt is the case).
Time to try and hit the books again..
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment