I've just finished reading the entire blog of a new friend and his experiences of living in Japan a year or two ago.
The style of writing and expression made the entries fun to read, and also made me realise how unsure I sound when I write my own blog entries - it's always "I think" this, "I think" that, or "maybe" this, "maybe" that.
From reading his blog, I've been inspired to try and write on a regular basis, possibly about more interesting things than my current topics of choice. Although I find that I enjoy reading what I've written, months after the original posting. Flicking through my handwritten journal to find the next blank page and catching a glimpse of names and emotions I felt months or years ago, brings back memories that I would have never recalled without a visual aid (namely my own bad handwriting).
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment