Saturday, March 13, 2010

dreams



Music moves me in a way that is hard to describe. Sometimes it relaxes me, or it makes me want to dance, sing or jump around. I usually can't concentrate on anything else when I'm listening to music that really grabs my soul; other times, I use it to block out the distractions around me.

Some songs help me believe that my dreams will become a reality one day.

As I was listening to the song in the video above, I relaxed, I let go of the stress and the tensions that have been consuming my mind lately, and all I could do was picture the future, and how I would dearly like it to be.

More than anything, I'd like to travel the world. If I had the time, the money and the superhuman ability to achieve it, I would visit every single town in every single country to help me understand humanity, to discover the similarities and the differences between people all over the world, and to discover what it is in life that is truly worth cherishing.

No comments: