I have two websites to thank for this inspiration: theSCOOP for writing about Princess Lasertron, and Princess Lasertron for writing about a memory from her childhood.
In an effort to be more positive about life and my daily experiences, I'm going to try and write about the best thing that happened to me today, every day.
So, let's begin with the weekend that has just passed, because it was a pretty fun couple of days!
Friday: The best things about today were hanging out with Dani during the day and going to Ramtin's 21st at night. I had so much fun with Dani playing DS, browsing Domayne and then having a once-in-a-lifetime Krispy Kremes feast of 6 donuts and large milkshakes! Although we only managed to finish a donut each by the time we left the store. Ramtin's 21st was great, it was so nice being out near the beach, although the weather was terribly windy and cold and wet, which wasn't so fun. That was ok though, we were all hanging out in an underground bar and having a cosy time indoors!
Saturday: Putting some eyeshadow on my face all by myself! Makes me sound juvenile, but for somebody who has never really had much interest in makeup, this is a great achievement. I don't think it looked particularly amazing, but it didn't look horrible either, so I was happy about that! Although this was probably not THE best thing of the day. The best thing was two of my girlfriends having a joint 21st. It was so much fun! I was able to catch up with loads of high school friends I'd missed for ages, and I laughed and chatted the evening away with my man at my side.
Sunday (i.e. today): I was able to sleep in until 1pm, after getting home at 1.30am from my friends' 21st party. I feel like I don't get enough sleep these days, for whatever reason, so it was a much welcomed deviation from the norm!
The best thing about my life overall is the love I have in my life. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I'm so glad we're together. :)
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment